Quickly add an item to Airlist from any screen with the new Quick Add.
n or open Command Center (
k) and select Quick Add.
Now, it’s easier than ever to create lists in Airlist. Simply copy and paste any plain text or markdown list to directly import.
Airlist even has smart formatting for certain markdown syntax:
- #header turns into “project” formatting
- ##header turns into “header” formatting
- “-“ and “*” are removed from the start of lists
You can now edit multiple items at once with “multi-select” on iOS (iPhone and iPad). Check out the video to see how.
📱iOS App on TestFlight
Join the TestFlight beta for both iPhone and iPad.
🖥 Matching Colors on iOS 15 and MacOS Monterey
😀 Other Improvements
This is the experience you have been waiting for. A native and modern outliner for iOS (iPhone and iPad).
🎁 New Features
- Setup the backend for Stripe purchasing
- Max width is much wider (from 700px to 900px)
- Increased line height for the blog (easier on the eyes)
- Tag autocomplete respects Show/Hide Completed setting
- References respect Show/Hide Completed setting
It’s been a little while since the last post and for good reason. We’ve been pretty busy.
There’s only one reason why we’d implement Sign In With Apple…